How to check iPhone by serial number and IMEI on the official Apple website
19.11.2019 0 Comments
How to find out the iPhone serial number
? In order to get additional information about the iPhone, we need the serial number of the device. You can get it in various ways, for example, look at the back cover of the device (or on the SIM card tray in older models), but the easiest way is to go to the settings.
Step 1. Go to the menu "Settings" → "General".
Step 2. Select “About the device”.
Step 3. Find the line “Serial number”. It also shows the serial number of the iPhone.
We got the serial number, it remains only to check it on the Apple website.
How to check iPhone by serial number on Apple official website
Step 1. Go to the special page on the Apple website to check the iPhone by serial number (link).
Step 2. Enter the iPhone serial number in the box and click Continue.
Step 3. Wait for the results page to load and review the information received.
? What gives iPhone serial number verification
What information does this page know?
1. You make sure that the iPhone is truly original. If the Apple verification service has identified the iPhone, then it is 100% original.
2. The exact iPhone model is determined. Very often in the secondary market fraudsters try to sell iPhone 6 under the guise of iPhone 6s, iPhone 7 under the guise of iPhone 8, etc. They rely on inexperienced buyers. On the Apple website, it will definitely become clear which iPhone model you have in your hands.
3. The status of the guarantee is being clarified. Apple service accurately answers the question of whether the warranty is valid on the iPhone. Often, unscrupulous sellers cheat on a guarantee. They say that the official guarantee for the smartphone is still valid, although in fact it is not. A quick check through the Apple website and you all know.
4. The confirmed purchase date is verified. And no less important, the service allows you to make sure that the iPhone is purchased officially, not stolen. This is a very important point, as the confirmed purchase date will allow you to contact Apple support for any questions.
How to check iPhone by IMEI
How to learn IMEI on iPhone? Elementary. To do this, just enter the command * # 06 # in the Phone application. IMEI will instantly appear on the screen:
If the iPhone is packed, you can see the IMEI on the package:
IMEI is found, now it remains to break through it and find out more information. You can do this using the following services:
sndeep.info imeipro.info iunlocker.net
Just go to one of the listed sites and enter the IMEI of the smartphone in the verification field. Verification is completed in just a few seconds.
? What does the iPhone check by name give?
1. iPhone status is determined: stolen or not. The main thing that test by IMEI shows is the status of the device. If the iPhone is lost or stolen by its real owner, then the check will warn about this. An iPhone, which is considered lost or stolen, is by no means necessary to be bought. Only if for parts.
2. The country of purchase is determined. IMEI identifies the exact iPhone model number. It is necessary in order to check for sale in which country the smartphone is intended.
3. The status of the Find iPhone feature is displayed. Also, an IMEI check allows you to find out whether the “Find iPhone” function is currently enabled on the iPhone. If it is enabled, then the seller must be asked to definitely log out of his iCloud account.
iOS 13: a complete list of innovations Where to buy an iPhone in Russia at a low price iPhone 11: new features
Put 5 stars at the bottom of the article if you like this topic. Follow us on VK, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Viber.